Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm a pain >:)

Chris: Nedegg.
Me: What?
C: It's transporting government property.
M: Nittig?
C: [enunciating each syllable clearly for me] Ned-egg.
M: What's a nedegg?
C: Well, you know...it's your cargo. Nedegg.
M: Do I have a boat?
C: Ehm, no.
M: I have a plane?
C: No.
M: Where is my cargo?
C: Somewhere in the nedegg.
M: What is a nedegg though?
C: I dunno.
M: Well, describe it for me.
C:....
M: Cripper?
C: Hmm?
M: Describe it for me.
C:....
M: Hey! Describe it for me!
C: [grunt]
M: What's a nedegg?
C:....
M: No, don't go back to sleep yet! Wait! Hey! [pokes Chris]
C:...
M: Hey!! [getting louder, trying to wake him]
C:....
M: Cripper? [pokes Chris again]
C: Ow.
M: [laughing] What's a nedegg?
C:....
M: Cripper! Come on, this is for the website! [still poking]
C: Ow.
M: What's a nedegg? [shoves a little]
C: [grunt]
M: [laughs] What is it?
C: Nooo.
M: [laughs] No what?
C: Oww.
M: What is a nedegg??
C: [slightly exasperated] I don't know!
M: Tell me!
C: What do you need to know?
M: Are you awake now?
C: Probably!
M: Aw, you're a party pooper.

Teehee, I was a bit of a pain. What can I say? I'm desperate for material! He's been too quiet lately!

No comments: